What Is A Bow Window?
A bow window unit also projects outward from the wall of the house. The bow may contain from three to six window units which will all be equal in size. Although each window is straight the bow unit will form a curve. Ventilating casement units are typically
selected sometimes along with non-operating picture window units.
We Offer Bay Window Installation
A bay window unit projects out from the wall of the house. It contains three window units. The middle unit is parallel with the wall. Ventilating units of double hung or casement windows are typically selected for the opposing side units. A picture window is typically selected for the center unit.
What Is A Good Location For A Bow Or Bay Window?
You may have an old bay or bow windows that need to be replaced. Also any picture window is a great location for a new bow or bay. The new projecting unit is custom made and will not require costly and time consuming structural changes. It will add new dimension to the room and the exterior of the home. It can be tied into an overhang or installed with an optional roof assembly.
- Multi-chambered 3 1/4 inch vinyl window frames
- Heavy duty solid wood buck frame with steel mullion rods securely supports entire bow or bay unit
- Head and seat are 1 1/4 inch exterior grade plywood with birch veneer stainable finish
- All trim and window stops are made with #1 clear white pine
- Casements and picture windows are available with interior wood grain finish for a completely finished wood grain appearance
- Frame accepts any combination of our standard picture and operation units
- Structure supports spacious projection for visual depth and utility
- Warm edge spacer system
- Exterior vinyl cladding is completely maintenance free
- Can be built into exterior soffit area for protection and a finished look
- Optional shingle roof package
- insulated seat board
- Meets Energy Star requirements with LowE/Argon