Professionally Installed Energy Efficient Double-Hung Windows
Are you looking for professionally installed double-hung windows? Energy efficient replacement windows come in all shapes and sizes. Our replacement windows are built to last.
All Window Source double-hung windows include:
- Multi-chambered premium vinyl frames
- Fusion-welded vinyl sash and mainframes
- Both sashes tilt in for safe and easy cleaning
- Double insulated glass IG units
- Warm edge spacer technology
- Welded true sloped sill
- Stainless steel constant force balance system
- Spring loaded vent latches
- Half screens
- Custom made to fit each opening
- Lifetime warranty
- Built with premium vinyl resin; solid vinyl color won’t chip, peel, crack or warp. 2. Multi-chambered sash and mainframe provide insulating air spaces for increased thermal efficiency.
- Insulated glass unit with sealed air space between the panes of glass helps reduce the transfer of heat and cold.
- PPG Intercept® Warm-Edge Spacer System saves energy by reducing the conduction of heat at the edge of the glass for superior thermal performance and longevity.
- Interlocking composite-reinforced sash meeting rails offer increased insulation and comfort.
- Bulb seal at meeting rails enhances energy efficiency.
- Drop-in glazing provides added protection from outside elements.
- Easy-to-operate fully extruded lift rails.
- Protective bulb seal at the sill helps block out dust, dirt and air infiltration.
- 10 Sloped sill prevents accumulation of water and debris.
- 11 Hidden screen track creates a clean-line appearance.
The Model 6000 Series – BEST SELLER – Signature® Elite
All of our 6000 Series windows include a Foam Filled Frame!
The Model 6000 Series are our most popular double-hung windows. Many homeowners upgrade to our popular 6000 Series double-hung window line. The 6000 series comes standard with more vinyl, more strength, and double strength glass.
BroadView Narrowline Frame & Sash: Impressive strength, refined construction and an expanded glass area are beautifully presented in this narrowline frame and sash. And while BroadView’s low-profile elegance captures your attention, embedded chambers are hard at work, increasing energy efficiency, rigidity and durability.
Fortress Secure Locking System: Fortress is the champion of peace of mind. The positive end-of-throw cam shifting lock creates a powerful locking system that seals the sash tightly closed. Fortress’ well-designed hardware also features an indicator that lets you know if your windows are not locked.
CoreTec Composite Reinforcement: CoreTec further enhances thermal performance at the meeting rails. The non-conductive composite reinforcement reduces the transfer of energy, while also allowing for secure mounting of hardware.
Traverse Telescoping Sill: This innovative telescoping sill dam provides triple benefits: increased structural stability, greater protection from air and water infiltration, and enhanced beauty. It marries strength and style with advanced window technology.
Gradient True Sloped Sill: Both the form and functionality of Gradient work in tandem to deliver a highly effective drainage system. Gradient’s smooth surface and true sloped sill promptly direct water runoff without the use of weep holes to help keep the exterior window attractive.
LinkSynch Sash-To-Sill Interlock: Increased strength and resistance to bowing during high winds is achieved with our LinkSync sash-to-sill interlock. The concealed channel nests the sash into the sill to create a wall of resistance to whatever Mother Nature dishes out.
DuraFit Screen Bulb Seal: This smartly designed compression bulb seal blocks unsightly light penetration between the screen and window frame and helps keep insects out. DuraFit also provides for easier screen installation and removal.
- Fusion-welded mainframe and sash corners for superior strength, tight corners and a beautiful finished look
- Standard foam-enhanced mainframe further increases energy efficiency
- Multi-chambered construction creates airtight insulating spaces for greater thermal protection and durability
- Dual-pane, double-strength insulating glass increases energy efficiency
- Protective, multi-layer weatherstripping improves energy efficiency
- The beveled interior frame adds dimension for a refined appearance
- Dual vent stops offer limited and convenient opening of the window for ventilation
- Hidden screen track creates a clean-line design for enhanced visual appeal
- DuraLift™ block and tackle balance system for smooth operation of sashes, lasts 20,000 lifts.
$50 UPGRADE TO TRIPLE PANE GLASS!